Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 5 September 2012

Info Post

TMZ has got a cut of Kanye West’s upcoming Good Summer track “Clique” and is sharing their bounty with the public. If that seems to you an odd choice of venue, well, there’s a reason TMZ is into it: West jams a number of gossip-ready references in the 30-second clip.


A selection:



Break records at Louie, break breakfast at Gucci / My girl a superstar all from a home movie



Clearly, Kanye West is not the type of suitor to be turned off by his paramour’s sex tape.



Yeah, I’m talking Venice, I’m talking CIA / I’m talking George Tenet, I seen him the other day / He asked me ’bout my Maybach, I think he had the same



Kanye probably hasn’t chatted about cars with the former Director of Central Intelligence for the CIA, but hey, since we’re reporting all hip-hop name checks as fact now, let’s just go ahead and assume Kanye approves of waterboarding.



You know white people: Get money, don’t spend it / Or maybe they get money by menace



Nobody tell Glenn Beck.



Listen to the sample here. The full version of “Clique” will be the second track on Cruel Summer, and will feature Jay-Z and Big Sean.


The post Want to Listen to 30 Seconds of Kanye’s “Clique”? We Know You Do! appeared first on Popdust.


0 comments:

Post a Comment