Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 22 May 2012

Info Post
Presenter worked for MTV/BBC/CAPITAL/ ITV2/ BBC2 tweet she listen Chapter V with Trey Songz and confirmed that T.I. and J. Cole are collaborating:


Lyrics like splash back stroke wish trey is still nasty lol



Treys album sounds big he just played Bitches and Drink feat TI 


Trey

We sipping on Chapter 5 cocktails me and Trigga time


Trey Songz playback burgers and champagne 

Trey getting his sexy on

Ooohh just played something do beautiful
Ladies Go Wild is sick I need that song at once. Club banger
Simply amazing sounds lovely
This is very different for him sounding rocky

He is vining girls I'm doing my best do you see what we do 
Trigga playing air guitar 

He is talking from the heart and is really grateful for the love. I rate that
Great to hear new album today. You owe me 2 tracks. Respect for taking time out tonight x
Chapter 5 is sounding big Trey is Repping RnB to the fullest. Girls Gone Wild is a big track x
Trey lives his Angels spoke about them a lot
Don't folder catch Trey Songz in my Weekend Sessions this Sunday between 4 and 7pm x

0 comments:

Post a Comment