Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 13 May 2012

Info Post
Trey Songz is concocting an all-star lineup for his forthcoming album 'Chapter 5,' as he shouted out several big names in a recent interview.

"I got a record with Tip on there," Trey told Power 99’s Morning show on Friday (May 11). "Shout out to [Lil] Wayne, Big Sean, J. Cole, Kelly Rowland as well. A lot of great features thus far and I’m still recording."

Songz called into the radio station with his mother, April Tucker, whom also had good things to say about Kelly Rowland being featured in her son’s latest music video, "Heart Attack," as well as him being a "Mama’s boy."

"I think they look very cute," April says about Trey and Kelly Rowland. "I was on set and she’s very sweet and they have amazing chemistry in front of the camera, but they’re good friends. I like her though, she’s a sweetheart."

With Mother’s Day literally around the corner, April says her son is his own man, but he’s also a mama’s boy.

"He’s a mama’s boy, but he’s his own man at the same time," she adds. "I think that’s the best combination. He has great reverence and respect for me, but he still comes home and lays his head across my lap when it’s time to watch TV."

Songz’s Chapter 5 album is scheduled to arrive this summer.

Source: Singersroom.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment