Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday 30 May 2012

Info Post
The producer Rico Love spoke with Billboard about his work with several artists like Usher, Diddy, Rick Ross or our Trey Songz, which speaks very well and says that not only is his producer, but is also his friend:

BILLBOARD: You've also worked with Trey Songz on his latest single "Heart Attack." How was it working with him? RICO LOVE: Trey is a friend. Trey is one of the coolest, most humble, and funniest people I know. I'm just happy about the relationship I'm building with him. He was open to a lot of the suggestions I had. At times he can be more hands on in terms of doing the song. But he was more open to what I had to say. It's doing so amazing at radio. I think it's going to be one of those crossover records he hasn't had in his career.    

0 comments:

Post a Comment