Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 11 November 2012

Info Post

I am elated to announce the debut episode of my new podcast, The Wayne Gale Variety Hour!  This show is the brainchild of myself and my good friend Danno.  Danno is a Minneapolis independent cartooning legend who also hosts an excellent podcast entitled Lutefisk Sushi, in which he interviews local cartoonists about their trade.  I highly recommend checking his work out as he is a unique, thoughtful and very funny voice in the world of D.I.Y. cartooning as well as being a truly excellent human being.  Danno and I have known each other for nearly 20 years and I like to think that rich history lends itself well to an easy rapport.


For our first episode, we decided to ease in by having a loose discussion about zombies in popular culture with a heavy emphasis on their representation in film.  The conversation takes many delightful tangents, from a reverential nod to Charlton Heston's magnificent midsection to our controversial vehemence toward 28 Days Later, we leave very few stones unturned.  I had a lot of fun doing it and we're looking forward to making this a bi-weekly affair as long as our schedules permit, so look forward to many more of these over the coming years.

If you have any questions or comments or show ideas, please leave them here or hit up Danno on twitter @staplegenius.  Thanks in advance for listening, hope you enjoy it!.

0 comments:

Post a Comment